Thursday, September 4, 2008
My 10 Minutes of Peeptastic Fame
This is the kind of thing I would have posted on my blog if I had one this spring. I entered the Washinton Post's Peeps Diorama contest on a whim and actually made it as a semi-finalist. Not only that but they picked mine as one of the examples that ran in the Sunday Source Print edition. The link still works to see the slideshow at the post so I'm throwing it on here tonight. I've already got next year's entry planned out.
Check out the gallery at the Washington Post.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Construction Themed Sensory Box : Under Constructi...
- Ocean In A Box
- Sunday Confessional: Fantasy Husband League
- Keep 'em Busy...They Just Might Learn Something! C...
- * Kid's Crafty Spot: Storing Children's Art Suppli...
- Mommy's Play Room - My Art Studio
- * Kids Are Like Plants: Getting Kids Out of a Bad ...
- Nature Jars
- Color My World - Rethink How You Can Use Your Tras...
- Make Your Backyard A Certified Wildlife Habitat - ...
- My 10 Minutes of Peeptastic Fame
- First Day of a New Year
- ▼ September (12)