Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Fun Gifts You Can Make for Your Kids - Garden In A Box
In continuation with our box themes we now have a "Garden Box" sensory box.
This is like the Ocean Box,
Winter Wonderland Box (photos and post coming this month)
and our Under Construction Box.
This could be a "Fairy Garden", a "Bug Habitat" or even a "Jungle"
I used shredded green paper from Easter time
(you could also just run some green scraps through a document shredder)
silk flowers, a small watering can (no water of course!)
assorted plastic bugs and frogs, a small pail and some mini gardening tools.
The girls have been having a blast "planting" and "picking" flowers.
The polly pockets and fairies have been traipsing around in the wilderness and have been on the lookout for camouflaged giant lizards!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Homemade Christmas Reveal #2: The Winter Sensory B...
- * So Much Cooler Than Pixie Hollow: DIY Homemade F...
- This is the Gingerbread House the Frog Princess Bu...
- * Do You Have a Fairy In the House? Custom Spice J...
- Mini Muffin Tin Lunch
- Bloggy Christmas Ornament Exchange
- * Holiday Scented Glitter Play Dough
- Felt Flower Barrettes: Everything's Coming Up Dais...
- In My Studio....Homemade Christmas Gifts - Ocean I...
- Fun Gifts You Can Make for Your Kids - Garden In A...
- ▼ December (10)