Saturday, December 13, 2008
Mini Muffin Tin Lunch
My kids are sick of soup and Mini Saurus won't eat Mac and Cheese (I know! What's up with that?) I needed to find an easy lunch time meal solution that made the girls happy and works for mama too.
Solution: Mini Muffin Pan lunches.
I've seen these on several other blog sites and I had to see what all of the fuss was about. Well ladies, I am converted. The girls loved eating their "poo-poo platters" as the Frog Princess calls them out of the mini muffin tins. They fit beautifully in my dishwasher for easy clean up.
I can fill the cups with bits of leftovers from the fridge to make a fairly balanced meal (and yes, organic cheese puffs are part of the dairy group!) The girls happily munch their way through leftover green beans, leftover corn, diced grapes/raisins, turkey pepperoni, white american cheese, and a little something sweet (like mini marshmallows, jelly beans, chocolate chips, etc.)
So simple but so fun. This would be fantastic for our family movie night when we all eat dinner in the family room and watch a dvd. We might manage to spill less for the ants.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Homemade Christmas Reveal #2: The Winter Sensory B...
- * So Much Cooler Than Pixie Hollow: DIY Homemade F...
- This is the Gingerbread House the Frog Princess Bu...
- * Do You Have a Fairy In the House? Custom Spice J...
- Mini Muffin Tin Lunch
- Bloggy Christmas Ornament Exchange
- * Holiday Scented Glitter Play Dough
- Felt Flower Barrettes: Everything's Coming Up Dais...
- In My Studio....Homemade Christmas Gifts - Ocean I...
- Fun Gifts You Can Make for Your Kids - Garden In A...
- ▼ December (10)