Let us remember each year the things we are thankful for, both small and great.
Let us reflect on traditions, family, and time spent together.
Here's a list with a few of the things I'm most thankful for this year:
- My husband and daughters.
- Our loving families.
- Our continued good health. Husband still cancer free after 13 years!
- Our cozy home.
- Friends, new and old.
- New babies growing in the arms and bellies of some of my closest friends.
- Our kitties.
- Comfort. - Jeans that fit my post two babies body.
- Time to work on my art.
- Happy children
- A good fit at school-- Frog Princess loves her teachers and her classmates.
- Good books and magazines to read.
- Family traditions.
- A new furnace and up-graded attic insulation.
- Double coupons.
- Gift cards for guilt free shopping escapes.
- A new (good) hairdresser that charges less than $20 to cut my hair.
-Froggy, Lady, and Purple Lovey
-Aurora and Malificent
-Arthur, Martha Speaks, and Word Girl
Mini-Saurus' list would include:
-The Frog Princess
-Froggy, and Pink Ro-Ro (her blanket)
-The Wiggles, Sesame Street, and Bob the Builder
I'm looking forward to our traditional dinner with my parents at my childhood home. My dad cooks the best meal and mom makes the house beautiful. Signing the thanksgiving table cloth and tracing the girl's hand prints again this year. Leftover turkey sandwiches, dad's stuffing, sweet potato casserole, and the olive and pickles plate and celery sitcks stuffed with pimento cheese.