Loading...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Homemade Mailbox Craft



With Valentine's day around the corner, the Frog Princess' Kindergarten class
has been playing post office in her classroom.
I made one of these for her classroom and an extra one for our house!

Mini-Saurus immediately had some important blocks to send via priority mail.
Super easy to make.
Just wrap a cardboard box with blue construction paper
(I used a combination of Elmer's school glue and my glue gun to attach it.)
Then, I fastened a piece of blue poster board to create the curved top.
Cut a slot on the front and a flap or hole in the back to retrieve your mail.
I printed out a photo of the USPS symbol off of Google Images
and we were good to go!

Happy Mailing!

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

That's so cute!

Jen said...

My four year old would love this! Thanks!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...