Monday, March 23, 2009

Doctor Birthday Bash Part Three: X-Ray Lab

One of the centers I set up for
the Frog Princess' 6th birthday party
was our X-Ray lab.


I ordered a set of
Animal X-Ray reproductions
from Discount School Supply
The kids (and moms!)
enjoyed guessing each animal.
I also set up our
Build-A-Skeleton Floor Puzzle
also from Discount School Supply.




The sliding glass windows and
my light box were perfect for this center.
In this photo: Green Leaf Frog, Baby Kangaroo,
a Veiled Cameleon, and a Green Iguana.

I also had some old human x-rays
of the spine, head, and torso.

For the record...
We were going to
make our own X-Ray prints

using Solar Print Paper
that I ordered from Discount School supply
But...alas...it was raining.

9 comments:

michelle said...

I love that you dressed up also. So fun!

Kathleen said...

This is by far the best birthday party ever!

Miko's Girl said...

The girls and I are crashing the Frog Princess's next birthday party.

Rebecca said...

Wow! What a GREAT mom you are!!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

So neat!

Peggy said...

holy cow, I think I am witnessing the coolest mother on the planet! this is stunningly awesome!!!!!!!

peggy/skipthechips

Lisa said...

Seriously, the coolest party I've ever seen! :) I mailed out your fawn brooch today. Should arrive soon.

Melinda Zook said...

What a cool idea! My son would love something like this! Totally neat.

Reese said...

This party just keep getting cuter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...