Loading...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Felt Pretend Play Eggs Sunny Side Up


What do normal people do when they have 20 minutes of down time?
I don't know because I'm not normal.

Secret confession time:
I spend my time grabbing felt from my studio,
Cutting out three white blobs, three yellow circles,
and grabbing some "fluff" from my quilting stash.
I made three of these felt eggs for the girls to play with in their play kitchen.

They have plastic eggs that crack open
and I thought it would be more fun if they could have real eggs to stuff inside them.
So viola...here you are.

How cute would these be hidden in your kid's plastic easter eggs this year?
Hmm...I guess I should have saved them.

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama 

If you like this, you may like my DIY Felt Easter Egg Color Matching Game too.


Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...