Loading...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

* Wash Those Hands and Have Some Fun!


Here is what you will find
in my kitchen
after a rousing adventure
at the Sand Table on the deck,
or a session of digging for wormies
in the back yard,
or generalized gooey art projects.

Mini-Saurus standing in her learning tower
wearing my favorite water proof apron,
and playing in a tub
of warm soapy water
.

I toss in some small glass stones,
an infant wash cloth,
a few polly pockets,
a stray farm animal...
whoever will keep her happy.

This is SO MUCH EASIER
than trying to hold her at the sink.
Especially when she has grime
under her microscopic fingernails.

And yes...
That IS a dinosaur
eating lettuce out of my Aero Garden
...why do you ask?

3 comments:

Miko's Girl said...

She looks so happy playing in her bucket of suds.

Nina said...

I just recently discovered this myself but you make it so much more fun. Thanks for sharing. I would love to find one of those learning towers used.

Of course, the dinosaur would be eating the plants. "They're herbivores, mom"

Dawn said...

This is such a fun way to encourage hand washing...great idea!

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...