Monday, July 20, 2009
Rainbow Bath Time!
Bath time can be quite colorful at our house.
Nothing beats a cup or empty bottle as a bath toy.
However, these little
are also quite popular.
Mini-Saurus calls them her "Wiggles".
Some days they are family members,
other days they are fairies and mermaids.
Last night they were circus performers from Cirque du Soleil.
We like to make our own bath toys
with craft foam cut into simple shapes.
We practice our colors
and shapes with Mini-Saurus.
The Frog Princess likes to practice her
with foam letters.
The foam shapes and letters are fun
because they stick to each other,
the walls, even kids!!
So simple and so fun!
Do you have any favorite home made bath toys?
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- * Rainbow Rice Eye Spy Bottle
- Make An Ocean In A Bag
- Wordless Wednesday: Rainbows Around the House
- Make Your Own Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Art On The Go! Re-Use That Diaper Caddy
- Rainbow Bath Time!
- Rainbow Sand
- Rainbow Rice Is Twice As Nice! Make Your Own Color...
- Rainbow Camp
- * Color My Driveway: DIY Cornstarch Sidewalk Paint...
- * Coffee Table Fairy Land
- Confessional Sunday: Five Questions Game
- Nature Crafts: How To Make Your Own Flower Press
- ▼ July (13)