Friday, August 14, 2009
Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones for Your Yard
The girls made custom garden stepping stones for our garden.
We found the directions at Frugal Family Fun blog.
My sweet hubby mixed up a batch of quick-drying cement on the deck.
(Hey! Why is that box right on top of my outdoor rug!)
He poured it into the boxes, then the girls added glass stones.
I heard so much giggling out on the deck, I had to wander downstairs and go investigate.
I grabbed my camera and documented the project -- they did a fantastic job.
We have plenty of concrete mix leftover and plan to repeat this project a few more times!!
(I want to try sea shells and buttons next time... and maybe plastic bottle caps?)
They put them out in the sun to dry.
Such a fun and easy project and cheaper than one of those make your own stepping stone kits!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)