Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
Last Week my sweet hubby
took the whole week off
to spend time at home with our family.
It was so much fun!
It's a bit too quiet around here today
with him back to the office.
I've been wanting to re-paint the girls' bathroom.
My sweet hubby announced they would
spend a day doing
It was perfect, I could get my work done without "help"
and he could play with his favorite little girlies.
(he even took photos per my request
so I could post it on my blog!)
Their first activity was
making homemade Gummy Candy.
We found this fantastic idea over at
Gummy worms and gummy bears are
with the shorter members of our family.
First they gathered their supplies:
Sugar Free Cherry Jello
and my ice cube molds from Ikea.
Here's a recipe/directions you can use
at Easy Fun School.
Cherry Jello smells good!
Daddy did the pouring since it was hot!
After they set-up and cooled in the fridge
we had a stash of new yummy gummies!
what's left of them stored in
an air tight container in the fridge.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)