Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
Check it out,
is one of my ALL TIME favorite magazines
(and no, they are not paying me to say that)
I tell all of my new mommy friends to get a subscription.
It's a parental lifesaver.
I had a subscription before I was even a mom.
If you've read my blog for a while
you know I have a magazine fetish
You've seen my magazine binder system.
Well, as you can imagine,
I've clipped a ton of ideas over the years
(Family Fun articles are in my:
Birthday Parties Ideas binder,
my Kid's Recipes binder,
ALL of my Seasonal Craft binders,
you get the idea...)
Well, my little blog is highlighted
in the Mailbox section this month
along with an adorable photo of the Frog Princess
from earlier this summer.
Grab a copy for yourself.
I love the recycled T-Shirt bag craft (pg. 26),
the Color Wheel Garland (pg. 20),
the eco-friendly reusable snack containers
out of drink cartons (pg. 66),
and making doodles on Bagels/Bananas (pg.66)
with Wilton Food Writers -- Genius!!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)