Thursday, August 20, 2009
* Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fairy House
The Frog Princess and I spent Mini-Saurus' nap on Saturday
painting this Fairy House for our backyard.
We picked up the plain wood house
at Michaels and used my 40% off coupon - woo hoo!
I probably should have gotten all crafty and built one from scratch
but why reinvent the wheel!
We painted it with watercolors and sealed it with clear shellac spray paint
from our garage stash.
Since we're in the process of installing a hanging clothes drying line,
we decided the fairies would line dry their flower clothes as well.
We used teeny-tiny clothespins to hang up silk flower "clothes"
on their rainbow clothes line.
Now we keep checking for fairy evidence.
For our next yard craft we want to make some fairy doors
like the ones Nikki made at WhiMSy love
(Check out her WhiMSical Fairy Doors here!) to sprinkle around the yard.
Check out The Crafty Crow for more cool Fairy Crafts!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)