Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
The Frog Princess made this simple craft
at ART CAMP last week.
Just buy one of those
from Michael's/ Walmart/etc.
(you could be super cheap-0...err...thrifty
and use that weekly Michael's coupon)
Tape off the frame
and paint the inside
with Black Chalkboard Paint
Remove the tape.
Paint the frame with acrylic paint
(color/colors of your choice)
Go do or make something else while it dries.
(it will dry quickly)
Now, just add some buttons (or gems) with craft glue
(embellishments are a girl's best friend!)
and VIOLA -- a mini chalk board
to write secret messages on,
a word of the day,
weather of the day...
If you used magnetic chalkboard paint it would be
even more nifty -- you could play with those cute
alphabet magnets to spell a message
or make your own glass marble magnets!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)