Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Make Your Own Play Typewriter
The Frog Princess really likes
(as she calls them)
She saw one at an Estate Sale and it was
love at first sight.
When she spotted this box
the other day, she knew immediately
what she wanted to make out of it.
She asked me to cut her a slit in the lid,
then she took off with a sharpie and
did the rest on her own.
When I checked on her she was
above you'll see her finished project.
It's now on her desk.
I think she did a great job.
I love it when kids come up with
creative projects all on their own.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)