Monday, August 3, 2009
Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
The girls and I made our own set of
They were very simple and the girls love them!
We filled purple balloons with
clean fish gravel,
We made two of each kind.
Then we took turns exploring our sense of touch
by "feeling" each ball to make matches.
I was going to call them "fun bags"
but realized that probably isn't vocabulary
I need my girls using at school
(or grandma's house!)
I didn't want them to show up and
ask the teacher where her fun bags are!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Baby Pajamas Shadow Box
- Kid's Craft: Mosaic Brick Doorstop
- Make Your Own Play Typewriter
- Just Add Water: Cornstarch Packing Peanut Art
- Kid's Craft: Garden Trellis Bling
- Make Your Own Flower Lamp
- * Is There A Fairy In the House ? Kid's Garden Fa...
- Newest Member of Our Family: Tiny The Snail
- Family Fun Magazine - Our Five Minutes of Fame
- Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap
- Kid's Craft: Decoupage Stamp Box
- Kid's Craft: Painted Sea Shells
- Daddy Camp: Kid-Friendly Cement Stepping Stones fo...
- Daddy Camp: Re-Cycled Crayons Using Solar Energy
- Daddy Camp: Make Your Own Gummy Candy
- Kid's Craft: Make A Mini Chalk Board
- Gardening With Kids - Sweet Potato Vine
- * Preschool At Home: Number Games You Can Count On...
- Two Of A Kind
- Preschool At Home: Make Your Own Sensory Balls
- ▼ August (20)