Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I must confess I've wanted
since we first got married.
Now, eleven years later,
I finally have one.
My sweet hubby got me one for our anniversary!
First thing I had to do was make a cute
little bag to keep my clothespins in....
so I whipped up this little cutie
on my sewing machine
with one of the girl's clothing hangers.
Then ... we had to install it in concrete
and the girls and I couldn't leave
the concrete circle
plain jane ... so we
gave it a little backyard bling.
The finished product in all it's glory.
Now I need some cute towels!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)