Monday, September 14, 2009
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
Today, we'll do a blast from the past.
This is a photo of the Frog Princess
(resplendent in her Buzz Light Year PJs)
when she was three years old.
Her favorite first book was
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault
and illustrated by Lois Ehlert
(my favorite children's book illustrator!)
I made her this tree for our fridge
and her alphabet letter magnets.
The trunk was made out of brown contact paper/
shelf liner I had leftover from our kitchen cabinets,
the green leaves were cut out of green card stock
and double-sticky-taped to the doors.
So much fun,
I think I'll have to make another one for
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)