Wednesday, September 16, 2009
* Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
My preschooler has mastered her basic colors.
Thanks in part to this
adorable color matching game
her sweet big sister made for her.
She made a basic color wheel on a paper plate
with bits of construction paper. (she put the grommet in the middle
just in case we wanted to add a spinner later)
I helped her wrap the clothespins with colored masking tape.
We colored the bottom half of them with sharpie markers.
It's a big hit on our Montessori shelf.
Now I'm ready to move on to more complex colors
like turquoise, scarlet, and vermillion!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)