Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Felt Finger Puppets
The Frog Princess did a lot of
crafting this summer.
(I'm totally jealous)
Especially during her three weeks of
(Still jealous...what do you mean mom can't go to art camp?
Don't you need qualified art teachers?!)
She made these little felt finger puppets
much to the amusement of Mini-Saurus.
They've been quite popular.
Just cut out two (identical)
pieces of felt,
glue the edges together (no sew!)
leave room for a little finger to fit in at the bottom
(add googly eyes, etc.)
You're good to go!
Allow me to introduce our felty friends:
We have a frog (above)
(depends who we need for the plot line)
The grumpy alien troll who lives under the bridge,
an angel/fairy godmother.
Here's the whole "scene"
It's on hinged cardboard
so you can fold it....
It folds into a neat little box shape.
We're planning to decorate the other side
so we can have different backgrounds.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)