Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxes Oh My!
The Frog Princess is
off to school
for her first day
of First Grade today.
I did a little
bit of crafting
yesterday to prep for the big day.
In first grade, they eat a snack and lunch
so she needed an extra box or bag for snack.
Well, here was my brain storm
I came up with in the shower yesterday:
Here is the front of the snack box
I painted for the Frog Princess.
Froggy (her lovey),
and Tiny the Snail are all on here...
There is a fairy, lady bug,
and daddy mermaid.
The back of the snack box.
Portrait of our family as mermaids
(daddy mermaid is hiding on the left side)
The other side...
with E-snail, Froggy,
and a pink sprinkle cupcake!
Here's her backpack with
felt flowers and a snail
added by her crafty mama
(who just can't leave anything alone!)
Here's her froggy I added to her strap.
This is the snail shrinky dink
(portrait of Tiny the Snail)
made by the Frog Princess
(she can't leave anything alone either!)
Special snail necklace.
A gift from Grammy
for the First Day of First Grade.
Waiting at the bus stop!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)