Friday, September 18, 2009
* Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
She wanted to make one too. She went with a "rainbow" theme.
She used: watercolor, tissue paper, Elmer's school glue,
shimmery dot paints, and a bit of oil pastel on watercolor paper with painter's masking tape.
Such a happy painting. I love the sun.
It looks like an Eric Carle picture to me.
I think this one will be framed with a big white mat to hang up downstairs.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)