Sunday, September 6, 2009
Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
The Frog Princess enjoyed
some last week of summer play dates
One of them was with a neighbor friend of hers.
They decided to make mini worlds on plastic trays
(so they could transport them around the house)
with Play-Doh landscaping and mini trees.
I had to grab my camera when I saw
what they were working on.
Her friend "A" chose Dinosaur Island as his theme.
The Frog Princess stuck with mini polly pockets.
I see a large home-made batch
of greens, blues, browns, and tan dough in my future.
If you want to see a REALLY COOL
play dough scene hop over to Filth Wizardry
and check out this Mermaid Table!!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)