Friday, September 11, 2009
Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made Felt Puppets
my darling, innocent children
started watching Sponge Bob Square Pants
(Please don't report me to CPS)
with our two-day trip to Pennsylvania.
We were staying in a hotel
and there was NOTHING appropriate on TV.
The girls were sick of coloring, wikki sticks,
and every other toy I brought to keep
While I was in the shower,
my sweet husband decided to let the girls
watch Sponge Bob.
I love him dearly,
but he may as well have given them dime bags.
They were instantly hooked.
They thought it was hilarious.
The Frog Princess was laughing,
if she thinks it's funny
then, it must be
so the two year old joined in too...
(monkey see, monkey do)
When we got home
the Frog Princess decided to make
Sponge Bob felt puppets for our
raided my felt stash
collected her supplies:
Here is her finished product.
She even made them two-sided
(and glued the edges together)
so they are finger puppets too!
What's a momma to do?
Maybe it will give her some
in First grade this year.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Preschool In A Box: ABC Box
- Barbie Play School In A Cardboard Box
- Snail Love: Homemade Gary The Snail
- * Kid's Art: Mixed Media Rainbow
- * Paper Plate Color Wheel Toddler Matching Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Magnetic Tree
- * Kid's Art: Fun With Tape Resist
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Instructable
- Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea? Home Made ...
- Felt Finger Puppets
- First Day of First Grade- Backpacks and Snack Boxe...
- Play Time: Mini Play-Doh Lands
- Back To School Teacher Gift
- Snail Love
- Backyard Clothesline Part Two
- Backyard Clothesline
- ▼ September (16)