Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Preschool At Home: ABC and 123 Leaves
The Mini-Saurus and I were trolling
Michaels Craft store
this week and saw these foam leaves
and silk fall leaves.
I made the girls a foam leaf alphabet
for their learning shelves.
I even made a second set to give to my
favorite kindergarten teacher!
I added leaves to the yellow tote bags
with fusible webbing ironed onto some fall leaf fabric
from my stash.
Here are the two alphabets
on my kitchen table.
Then I numbered some leaves
1 - 10
I know I saw this great idea on another blog
and now I can't remember who/where....
(thank. you. mommy brain)
so, if it was you, send me a note/comment
so I can give you credit!!
Note: It was at My Montessori Journey!
(click for the link)
They make a pattern too....
Maple Leaf, Oak Leaf, Maple Leaf, etc.
(and yes...I made two sets, one for me
and one for my favorite kindergarten teacher!)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Reflecting on Halloween Past and Present
- * Woolly Bear Caterpillar Habitat
- Science At Home: Anti-Gravity Brooms
- Halloween Fun: Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Preschool at Home: Twizzler Shape Lesson
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Stained Glas...
- Preschool At Home: Practice With Scissors
- Painting Fall Trees With Kids
- Preschool At Home: Halloween Tissue Paper Craft
- Preschool At Home: Smelling Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree With Fall Leaves
- Preschool At Home: Sorting Pom-Poms With Tweezers
- Preschool At Home: ABC and 123 Leaves
- Etsy Sneak Peek!
- Preschool At Home: DIY Easy Homemade Geoboard Make...
- Indoor Garden: Making Terrariums With Kids
- ▼ October (16)