Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Preschool At Home: Halloween Tissue Paper Craft
The Mini-Saurus and I did some Halloween crafting this week.
We got this great idea from another blogger here.
We made a Pumpkin and (her idea) a mini Witch.
First we fished this cereal box out of the recycling bin,
then I sketched out a pumpkin shape and cut it out for her.
Then we started to cover it with glue and I showed her how to
crumple tissue paper squares and add them to the glue.
The witch got the same treatment.
Our finished pumpkin!
Perfect to hang in a window, perch on a seasonal nature table or display on the fridge.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Reflecting on Halloween Past and Present
- * Woolly Bear Caterpillar Habitat
- Science At Home: Anti-Gravity Brooms
- Halloween Fun: Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Preschool at Home: Twizzler Shape Lesson
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Stained Glas...
- Preschool At Home: Practice With Scissors
- Painting Fall Trees With Kids
- Preschool At Home: Halloween Tissue Paper Craft
- Preschool At Home: Smelling Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree With Fall Leaves
- Preschool At Home: Sorting Pom-Poms With Tweezers
- Preschool At Home: ABC and 123 Leaves
- Etsy Sneak Peek!
- Preschool At Home: DIY Easy Homemade Geoboard Make...
- Indoor Garden: Making Terrariums With Kids
- ▼ October (16)