Friday, October 9, 2009
Preschool At Home: Sorting Pom-Poms With Tweezers
We've been working
on our fine motor skills...
Mini-Saurus likes using the small tweezers
with her metallic pom-poms.
Notice how she'll transfer
the tweezers between her dominate
and non-dominate hand.
She's sorting them into an
IKEA flower ice cube tray.
On a side note:
Our kitty Elly likes to steal the pom-poms
and meow around the house
(think 2 am)
in the middle of the night with them.
They may not be
on the learning shelves
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Reflecting on Halloween Past and Present
- * Woolly Bear Caterpillar Habitat
- Science At Home: Anti-Gravity Brooms
- Halloween Fun: Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Preschool at Home: Twizzler Shape Lesson
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Stained Glas...
- Preschool At Home: Practice With Scissors
- Painting Fall Trees With Kids
- Preschool At Home: Halloween Tissue Paper Craft
- Preschool At Home: Smelling Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree With Fall Leaves
- Preschool At Home: Sorting Pom-Poms With Tweezers
- Preschool At Home: ABC and 123 Leaves
- Etsy Sneak Peek!
- Preschool At Home: DIY Easy Homemade Geoboard Make...
- Indoor Garden: Making Terrariums With Kids
- ▼ October (16)