Friday, October 23, 2009
Preschool at Home: Twizzler Shape Lesson
I told the Frog Princess
I needed her help
to teach her little sister
Once I explained the lesson,
she was more than willing to help out.
I read this great post at
and knew it was something we couldn't pass up.
We printed out her wonderful
Then slipped them in some plastic sheet protectors.
(leftover from my magazine filing system,
After a trip to the store
to pick up a package of Twizzler Pull-and Peel candy
(watermelon flavor in case you wondered)
we were ready to play!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Reflecting on Halloween Past and Present
- * Woolly Bear Caterpillar Habitat
- Science At Home: Anti-Gravity Brooms
- Halloween Fun: Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft
- Preschool at Home: Twizzler Shape Lesson
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Stained Glas...
- Preschool At Home: Practice With Scissors
- Painting Fall Trees With Kids
- Preschool At Home: Halloween Tissue Paper Craft
- Preschool At Home: Smelling Game
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree With Fall Leaves
- Preschool At Home: Sorting Pom-Poms With Tweezers
- Preschool At Home: ABC and 123 Leaves
- Etsy Sneak Peek!
- Preschool At Home: DIY Easy Homemade Geoboard Make...
- Indoor Garden: Making Terrariums With Kids
- ▼ October (16)