Saturday, November 21, 2009
Bubble Wrap Printmaking: Ocean Scene
The Frog Princess got the idea for this project
while we were making our
She asked for some blue and purple paint,
and printed some bubble wrap onto white paper.
Then, she wanted to add fish to her ocean scene,
and asked if we have any fish stamps.
Then I said, "no, but we can make some!"
I folded scraps of cardboard
from our recycling bin
into rectangles and we added
stick-on craft foam fish
I folded the cardboard back
to make handles
and stapled the card board.
I love this picture,
I think she did a great job on it.
Check out the
coral and sea snails
she added with my skinny brushes!
If I was still teaching art,
I would do this as a printmaking lesson
with some Eric Carle books
in a heart beat.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- * Homemade Christmas: Family Advent Calendar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Scrappy Bookmarks
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Paint Sample Purse Noteb...
- Happy Thanksgiving 2009! Things I am Thankful For ...
- Play Time: Farm In Our Playroom
- Bubble Wrap Printmaking: Ocean Scene
- Kid's Art: Marble Painting
- * Make Thanksgiving Corn With Bubble Wrap Printmak...
- Texture Plate Fall Leaf Rubbings
- Playroom Alphabet Border
- Preschool At Home: Marbles and Golf Tee Game
- Preschool (First Grade) At Home: Interactive Word ...
- Felt Rainbow Colored Leaves and Rainbow Pom-pom Ac...
- * Fairy Pumpkin Houses
- More Paper Towel Art - Experimenting with Color.
- Paper Towel Color Wheel
- Halloween 2009 Round-Up: Harry Potter, Flying Ball...
- ▼ November (17)