Monday, November 9, 2009
* Fairy Pumpkin Houses
If you've been reading my blog for sometime,
you'll know that last Christmas my
sweet hubby and I built a fairy house for our girls.
My dad is also a crafty fellow and
helped us out by building some small
twig furniture and a
tiny well for their drinking water.
He decided the girls needed some
fall pumpkin houses for their fairy land.
Each of the girls got her own custom
(made from an artificial pumpkin)
and a battery operated tea light
to add a cozy glow.
They love them
and so does their grateful mama.
We are lucky girls.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- * Homemade Christmas: Family Advent Calendar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Scrappy Bookmarks
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Paint Sample Purse Noteb...
- Happy Thanksgiving 2009! Things I am Thankful For ...
- Play Time: Farm In Our Playroom
- Bubble Wrap Printmaking: Ocean Scene
- Kid's Art: Marble Painting
- * Make Thanksgiving Corn With Bubble Wrap Printmak...
- Texture Plate Fall Leaf Rubbings
- Playroom Alphabet Border
- Preschool At Home: Marbles and Golf Tee Game
- Preschool (First Grade) At Home: Interactive Word ...
- Felt Rainbow Colored Leaves and Rainbow Pom-pom Ac...
- * Fairy Pumpkin Houses
- More Paper Towel Art - Experimenting with Color.
- Paper Towel Color Wheel
- Halloween 2009 Round-Up: Harry Potter, Flying Ball...
- ▼ November (17)