Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 2009 Round-Up: Harry Potter, Flying Ballerinas, and Snails
Well, it rained last night... but at least it was warm,
(the warmest halloween I can remember)
It was slightly drizzly for the first half of trick-or-treating then...it down-poured.
At least the girls were cute!
"Pink Flying Ballerina"
(her costume idea)
The Frog Princess as
she kept her candy in her spell book!
A pretty good match if you ask me!
One of our pumpkins.
The rest of our pumpkin patch!
The snail pumpkin on the left was our only
successfully home-grown pumpkin this year (he was our sole pumpkin survivor)
The pumpkin on the far right is the Frog Princess' pumpkin,
he's Harry Potter and wearing pipe cleaner glasses.
The tiny pumpkin is Mini-Saurus' collaborative pumpkin
she picked him out, scooped him, and told daddy what to carve and where.
We met up with some really great friends,
reconnected with neighbors, enjoyed the decorations, and enjoyed watching the girls have fun.
It was the first year Mini-Saurus could really enjoy and understand
trick-or-treating and she was a trooper hauling her own bag all night.
We had a great time.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- * Homemade Christmas: Family Advent Calendar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Scrappy Bookmarks
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Paint Sample Purse Noteb...
- Happy Thanksgiving 2009! Things I am Thankful For ...
- Play Time: Farm In Our Playroom
- Bubble Wrap Printmaking: Ocean Scene
- Kid's Art: Marble Painting
- * Make Thanksgiving Corn With Bubble Wrap Printmak...
- Texture Plate Fall Leaf Rubbings
- Playroom Alphabet Border
- Preschool At Home: Marbles and Golf Tee Game
- Preschool (First Grade) At Home: Interactive Word ...
- Felt Rainbow Colored Leaves and Rainbow Pom-pom Ac...
- * Fairy Pumpkin Houses
- More Paper Towel Art - Experimenting with Color.
- Paper Towel Color Wheel
- Halloween 2009 Round-Up: Harry Potter, Flying Ball...
- ▼ November (17)