Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Playroom Alphabet Border
I have been wanting to paint an alphabet
on our playroom wall for the past 2 years.
Alas, I didn't want to actually stand on a ladder
and do it so...
Sometimes my procrastination pays off...
when I saw this genius solution
I knew I'd met a woman after my own heart.
I must say, I've been coveting this scrapbooking
paper set for sometime at our local Walmart
(in the scrapbooking aisle)
but needed a good reason to buy it.
Then, I saw her post and realized that she used
the exact same paper set
It was my arts and crafts destiny.
I was supposed to buy it and use it in our playroom
(or at least that's what I told my husband
when he came home and saw what I did!)
And yes, if you were curious...
I put it up on the wall
with my CM tape runner.
Before I added this lovely alphabet,
I hung our Eric Carle alphabet flash cards
from this curtain wire I purchased at IKEA.
It's a less permanent solution if
you're not down with the tape runner
on the wall idea.
I also use the wire to display kid's art work
and seasonal decor.
(those are just little curtain clips that I clip the art with)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- * Homemade Christmas: Family Advent Calendar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Scrappy Bookmarks
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Paint Sample Purse Noteb...
- Happy Thanksgiving 2009! Things I am Thankful For ...
- Play Time: Farm In Our Playroom
- Bubble Wrap Printmaking: Ocean Scene
- Kid's Art: Marble Painting
- * Make Thanksgiving Corn With Bubble Wrap Printmak...
- Texture Plate Fall Leaf Rubbings
- Playroom Alphabet Border
- Preschool At Home: Marbles and Golf Tee Game
- Preschool (First Grade) At Home: Interactive Word ...
- Felt Rainbow Colored Leaves and Rainbow Pom-pom Ac...
- * Fairy Pumpkin Houses
- More Paper Towel Art - Experimenting with Color.
- Paper Towel Color Wheel
- Halloween 2009 Round-Up: Harry Potter, Flying Ball...
- ▼ November (17)