Sunday, December 13, 2009
Homemade Christmas: Glue Snowman Ornament
Let me start out by explaining
favorite color is Pink.
This craft project resulted from
some un-supervised craft time
(I was unloading the dishwasher)
while the Mini-Saurus was "working"
in the art studio in our kid's art corner.
She got a piece of pink paper,
and was supposed to be gluing
some scraps of paper, tissue, etc. as a collage.
I guess she unscrewed the glue bottle lid
and poured two-thirds
of the contents
onto her paper.
Then, she carefully replaced the cap
and proudly came to get me
and showed me her giant glue puddle.
She called it a snowman.
She was right, it did look like a snowman.
I didn't want to burst her bubble
so I said, "let's add some buttons
and we can hang it on the
Christmas tree when it's all dry!"
So, she added buttons
and I cut out a mini orange foam nose.
After many days of drying....
we ended up with this
adorable little guy.
I just cut him out and the pink paper
adds a nice splash of color!
I think a bunch of these guys
in Rainbow colors
would be adorable
(especially on a preschool tree!)
This is a classic craft
that is usually done on waxed paper
I smile every time I see our
little pink snowman
on the tree.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Celebrating Family With Personalized Art Work
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Easy Ornaments with Cra...
- Re-cycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Fashion Show!
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Drinking Straw and Bead...
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Christmas Tree Sewing L...
- Celebrating Christmas: St. Lucia Was Here
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Shrinky Dink Photo Ornam...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Stocking Stuffer Exchang...
- Homemade Christmas Gift: Stocking Stuffer Preview
- * Homemade Christmas Crafts: Pine Cone Elves
- Preschool Christmas: Silver Noodle Star Ornaments!...
- Homemade Christmas: Noodle Ornament
- Homemade Christmas: Glue Snowman Ornament
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Catnip Mice
- Homemade Christmas: Felt Poinsettia Pins
- Wishing You A Very Merry SITSmas!!
- Homemade Christmas Baby Gift: Crinkle, Crinkle Lit...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Felt Needle Book
- Homemade Christmas: Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Redwork Hand Print Sampl...
- ▼ December (20)