Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Homemade Christmas Baby Gift: Crinkle, Crinkle Little Star
I am participating in a fun Christmas
stocking stuffer exchange
with several other bloggy families.
I've been whipping up some fun
home-made crafty goodies
for the kiddos.
(They are a variety of ages, so I've made
different projects for each age group.)
I have a 10 month old
as one of my exchange recipients,
(as well as an adorable 7 month old niece!)
I made a couple of these sweet
little fleece crinkle stars
for the (baby) girls.
Do you recognize the fabric from our
I just cut out two identical stars
with my pinking shears,
then sewed around the edges with my
sewing machine and added some
crinkly cellophane in the center.
A soft, baby-safe, crinkly toy.
Pssst... just add some cat nip and they
would make great toys for any
kitties on your xmas list!
(I'll post my kitty catnip mice later!)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Celebrating Family With Personalized Art Work
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Easy Ornaments with Cra...
- Re-cycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Fashion Show!
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Drinking Straw and Bead...
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Christmas Tree Sewing L...
- Celebrating Christmas: St. Lucia Was Here
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Shrinky Dink Photo Ornam...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Stocking Stuffer Exchang...
- Homemade Christmas Gift: Stocking Stuffer Preview
- * Homemade Christmas Crafts: Pine Cone Elves
- Preschool Christmas: Silver Noodle Star Ornaments!...
- Homemade Christmas: Noodle Ornament
- Homemade Christmas: Glue Snowman Ornament
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Catnip Mice
- Homemade Christmas: Felt Poinsettia Pins
- Wishing You A Very Merry SITSmas!!
- Homemade Christmas Baby Gift: Crinkle, Crinkle Lit...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Felt Needle Book
- Homemade Christmas: Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Redwork Hand Print Sampl...
- ▼ December (20)