Friday, December 11, 2009
Homemade Christmas Gifts: Catnip Mice
(Daisy the Cat)
(Elly the cat...yes, we have matching cats!)
We happen to have
two furry household members
who like to be included
in the Christmas festivities.
I used left-over fleece scraps
Crinkle Crinkle Little Star
project to make some
cat nip mice
for our two kitties Daisy and Elly!
I stuffed them with
cellophane for extra crunchy crinkles
and LOTS of dried cat nip.
I hand sewed (very tightly)
two little fleece ears and a ribbon tail
perfect for tossing those mousies in the air!
As all things cat nip go in our house...
the Christmas "gifts" were discovered and opened early
by our furry girls.
(I also made a couple for my mom's cats)
They sure do like their new toys!
Do you make gifts for your
furry family members?
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Celebrating Family With Personalized Art Work
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Easy Ornaments with Cra...
- Re-cycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Fashion Show!
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Drinking Straw and Bead...
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Christmas Tree Sewing L...
- Celebrating Christmas: St. Lucia Was Here
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Shrinky Dink Photo Ornam...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Stocking Stuffer Exchang...
- Homemade Christmas Gift: Stocking Stuffer Preview
- * Homemade Christmas Crafts: Pine Cone Elves
- Preschool Christmas: Silver Noodle Star Ornaments!...
- Homemade Christmas: Noodle Ornament
- Homemade Christmas: Glue Snowman Ornament
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Catnip Mice
- Homemade Christmas: Felt Poinsettia Pins
- Wishing You A Very Merry SITSmas!!
- Homemade Christmas Baby Gift: Crinkle, Crinkle Lit...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Felt Needle Book
- Homemade Christmas: Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Redwork Hand Print Sampl...
- ▼ December (20)