Loading...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Preschool Christmas: Silver Noodle Star Ornaments!


I couldn't help myself.
When I was volunteering in Mini-Saurus'
preschool classroom last week,
with the class.

I love how they turned out.

They went home with the kids today
and I think they were a big hit!

Notes from the trenches:

Remind them not to eat the pasta
(only one kid out of 10 tried to
eat the noodles!)

Preschoolers apply noodles
like glitter:
i.e. cover the area with glue
pour all the noodles on,
shake off the excess! : )

Little girls really like bow-tie pasta.

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Please, please, please tell me it wasn't my child that tried to eat the noodle.

Pink & Green Mama said...

Meghan,

You're safe. It was one of the boys! ; )
Tee-hee.

xoxo
MaryLea

Tas said...

Yes, well, I'd be the one trying to sneak the raw pasta into my mouth...and applying the pasta like glitter. But I'm a spiral gal myself!

Michelle said...

I love these, did you spray paint them after they finished gluing the pasta on or do everything before??

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

@ Michelle,

I spray painted all of the stars outside on some newspaper after the kids glued on the noodles. I waited until the glue was dry to paint them silver. Then, after they aired out- I glued the little photos of the kids in the middle and tied a loop of string through the hole.

: )

fondly,
pink and green mama,
MaryLea

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...