Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Wishing You A Very Merry SITSmas!!
Wishing you a very
from our Castle to yours...
pink and green mama
(this photo was taken
over the summer on our family
vacation to Dutch Wonderland.
p.s. we had a fantastic time-
I loved being a queen for the day!)
My wishes for 2010:
Continued good health.
A home filled with love and laughter.
Learning how to knit or crochet.
If you aren't familiar with SITSmas
(the Secret is in the Sauce)
hop on over and check it out --
they're giving away FABULOUS
prizes every hour today...
(and while you're there,
tell those hard-working ladies
they should feature my crafty blog
on their site sometime!)
New to Pink and Green Mama?
Need some homemade Christmas gift ideas?
Grab a cup of tea
and surf my sidebar
for crafty inspiration!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- Celebrating Family With Personalized Art Work
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Easy Ornaments with Cra...
- Re-cycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Fashion Show!
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Drinking Straw and Bead...
- Homemade Christmas Crafts: Christmas Tree Sewing L...
- Celebrating Christmas: St. Lucia Was Here
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Shrinky Dink Photo Ornam...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Stocking Stuffer Exchang...
- Homemade Christmas Gift: Stocking Stuffer Preview
- * Homemade Christmas Crafts: Pine Cone Elves
- Preschool Christmas: Silver Noodle Star Ornaments!...
- Homemade Christmas: Noodle Ornament
- Homemade Christmas: Glue Snowman Ornament
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Catnip Mice
- Homemade Christmas: Felt Poinsettia Pins
- Wishing You A Very Merry SITSmas!!
- Homemade Christmas Baby Gift: Crinkle, Crinkle Lit...
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Felt Needle Book
- Homemade Christmas: Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: Redwork Hand Print Sampl...
- ▼ December (20)