Saturday, January 30, 2010
Home Made Felt Cinnamon Roll
Here's my final felt food post (for awhile....)
I made a couple of versions of this
cinnamon roll with tan fleece fabric.
The fleece was more of a challenge to work with than the felt.
For the first roll,
I made a tube/coil of fabric and hand-stitched it into a spiral.
For the other two cinnamon rolls,
I folded over a
long piece of tan fleece
with some chocolate brown felt
and rolled it up carefully,
using a glue gun
and a few
carefully placed stitches
to secure the roll.
To finish them off,
I used white fabric puff paint
for the frosting.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- Home Made Felt Cinnamon Roll
- Old School Crafting: Weaving Ribbon Barrettes
- Upcycled Sweater Hot Water Bottle Cozy
- Homemade Felt Sugar Cookie Baking Set
- Home Made Felt Chinese Food
- Kid's Craft: Valentine Heart Wreath
- Arrr.... It's a Pirate's Map for Me! Homemade Pira...
- Art History: Gorgeous Watercolor Georgia O'Keeffe ...
- Waldorf Window Stars
- * Berry FUN Felt Fairy Berry Houses for Strawberry...
- How To Make A Play Felt Igloo
- Winter Play Mat
- * Felt Mushroom Fairy House
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (161)