Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Birthday Party Highlights: Pirates and Mermaid Party Thank You Notes
Not only was it FUN to take everyone's photo as a pirate or mermaid...
I had an ulterior motive - thank you note photos!
Each family that attended the party received one of these
thank you notes in the mail with their family's silly portraits on the front.
I just made a folded paper hinge and used my scrapbooking CM tape runner
to glue two blank note cards together (like a door hinge)
You could also accordion fold a piece of card stock, but this was easier.
Here's a close up of the paper "hinge"
Thank you for reading all of our party posts.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- Goodnight Peep Diorama -- Peeps Show IV
- Homemade Gift: Lego Book
- Homemade Gift: Sock Animals
- * Backyard Spring Fun
- Easter Basket with Grass
- Around Our House...
- Kids Art: Fishy Watercolor
- * Homemade Fabric Tree Stump Fairy House
- Dreaming of Spring: Wooden Birds Nest
- * Indoor Cat Fairy Garden
- Glitter Glue Jewelry Boxes
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Rainbow Jello...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Craftivities
- Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Prep, Decor, an...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: No Mess Tie-D...
- Painting and Making Homemade Wooden Toys and Anima...
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Fishy Birthday Party
- Birthday Party Highlights: Pirates and Mermaid Par...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (161)