Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Easter Basket with Grass
This year, we're growing "natural" Easter baskets
with cat grass instead of our usual shredded paper grass.
I actually remembered to start them this weekend.
(a small miracle since we're in the middle of some major home renovations right now!)
First we lined our Easter Baskets with aluminum pans.
Crafty Recycling at it's finest.... (leftover from our favorite dinner rolls!)
This way, we can remove the trays easily after Easter and turn them into Fairy Gardens! : )
Cat Grass seeds mixed with potting soil.
Might as well grow something the kitties can enjoy when we're done...
Mini-Saurus set to work watering our baskets with her spray bottle.
(Yes... I have blue painter's tape on my doors, they still need a second coat of paint)
Our baskets are sitting by the door, waiting for some sun... and misting from little friends.
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- Goodnight Peep Diorama -- Peeps Show IV
- Homemade Gift: Lego Book
- Homemade Gift: Sock Animals
- * Backyard Spring Fun
- Easter Basket with Grass
- Around Our House...
- Kids Art: Fishy Watercolor
- * Homemade Fabric Tree Stump Fairy House
- Dreaming of Spring: Wooden Birds Nest
- * Indoor Cat Fairy Garden
- Glitter Glue Jewelry Boxes
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Rainbow Jello...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Craftivities
- Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Prep, Decor, an...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: No Mess Tie-D...
- Painting and Making Homemade Wooden Toys and Anima...
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Fishy Birthday Party
- Birthday Party Highlights: Pirates and Mermaid Par...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (161)