Friday, March 12, 2010
Glitter Glue Jewelry Boxes
The Frog Princess
decorated this jewelry
box for me
two years ago, when she was 5.
I love it.
It sits on my dresser
and holds some of my treasures...
locks of my daughter's
hair from first hair cuts at home
and special rocks
collected with special memories.
She made it with glitter glue
A perfect home made gift
for the littlest of hands.
(think: mother's day, grandma's birthday,
teacher gift, just because...)
The Mini-Saurus asked if she could
make one as a birthday gift for her
big sister last week...
so that's exactly what we did
while big sister was away at school.
She had to really work those little
fingers to squeeze the glitter glue
but she did it...
She even kept it a secret (for 48 hours)!
"Pink Baby Cat with a Cupcake"
the perfect birthday gift for
"Baby Kitty in a Garden with Flowers"
Mama added the heart and helped
draw the two kitty heads -
she did the rest!
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- Goodnight Peep Diorama -- Peeps Show IV
- Homemade Gift: Lego Book
- Homemade Gift: Sock Animals
- * Backyard Spring Fun
- Easter Basket with Grass
- Around Our House...
- Kids Art: Fishy Watercolor
- * Homemade Fabric Tree Stump Fairy House
- Dreaming of Spring: Wooden Birds Nest
- * Indoor Cat Fairy Garden
- Glitter Glue Jewelry Boxes
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Rainbow Jello...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Craftivities
- Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: Prep, Decor, an...
- * Rainbow Birthday Party Highlights: No Mess Tie-D...
- Painting and Making Homemade Wooden Toys and Anima...
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Fishy Birthday Party
- Birthday Party Highlights: Pirates and Mermaid Par...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (161)