Tuesday, August 10, 2010
* Grilled Bananas!
This is our family's new favorite (and easy!) dessert... Grilled, Stuffed Bananas!
To partake in this tasty goodness you will need:
A Grill or Oven
(optional) Caramel syrup
Wash your bananas (think of all of the yucky hands that touched them at the store)
Split your bananas lengthwise (like a banana canoe).
Keep the skin on.
Stuff your banana with chocolate chips and marshmallows (caramel too if you wish)
Poke it all in with your fingers. Little kid fingers are good for this!
Wrap each banana in foil and grill on Medium heat for a few minutes.
(or place it in the oven if you're out of propane like we were...)
It's not like anyone around here ever forgets to turn off the grill and lets the gas run out overnight...
Not sure on the cooking time, we just checked after a few minutes
and once they were gooey and melted like S'mores it was time to put them in bowls and dig in!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Gia...
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Pai...
- * Happy Anniversary Diorama
- * Barbie School In A Box - Using Role Play To Reli...
- * Our Somewhere Over The Rainbow Land Of OZ Playsc...
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Fee...
- Re-Cycled Collaborative Art: Back To School Collag...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Rainbow Fun Art Camp...
- * Summer Boredom Buster: Make Your Own Joke Book!
- * Grilled Bananas!
- Back To School Teacher Interview
- * Making A Book From Your Blog
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Backyard Fun Art Camp ...
- * Cozy Coupe Makeover and Fan Mail
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2009 (161)