Monday, August 23, 2010
* Happy Anniversary Diorama
My sweet hubby and I recently celebrated our
12th Wedding Anniversary and 15 years together
Our oldest daughter, "E" asked me (mysteriously) for a box of a certain
size before my hubby and I left for our mini-weekend retreat.
My mom graciously volunteered to keep her two favorite grandchildren for the weekend!
This adorable diorama was her surprise gift for us.
I love it!!
Best. gift. ever.
She said she might use peeps next year!
I asked her if she could add my two little girls ("E" and "C") but she said,
"No mama, it's supposed to be you guys on your anniversary- why would we be there too?!"
I love that she made me wearing my new purple dress I bought to wear to dinner
with my hubby (and my flip flops!) and my hubby in his weekend uniform
of a t-shirt and cargo shorts!! : )
Speaking of anniversaries...
Happy 41 YEARS to my own parents today!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Gia...
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Pai...
- * Happy Anniversary Diorama
- * Barbie School In A Box - Using Role Play To Reli...
- * Our Somewhere Over The Rainbow Land Of OZ Playsc...
- * Mom Would Never Let Me Do This At Home Camp: Fee...
- Re-Cycled Collaborative Art: Back To School Collag...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Rainbow Fun Art Camp...
- * Summer Boredom Buster: Make Your Own Joke Book!
- * Grilled Bananas!
- Back To School Teacher Interview
- * Making A Book From Your Blog
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Backyard Fun Art Camp ...
- * Cozy Coupe Makeover and Fan Mail
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2009 (161)