Monday, September 6, 2010
* Jackson Pollock- Inspired Splatter Painting Outdoors
We tried our hand at Outdoor Expressionism during
(link to ebook so you can have your own messy fun!)
in August with a Jackson Pollock-inspired splatter painting project.
I rounded up a collection of water bottles and empty containers from the recycling
and drilled a few holes in the lids to make (disposable and recyclable) homemade squirt bottles.
I filled the bottles with watery, tempera paint
NOTE: (with a dash of liquid soap added to ease with kid clean-up)
I also brought out our collection of old tooth brushes perfect for flicking and spraying paint!
It's all in the wrist!
Yes, that's an old hair-coloring bottle... I have no idea where that came from! ; )
Happy Splatter Making!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Preschool At Home: Toddler Cleaning Set
- * Homemade Outdoor Play Kitchen From An Up-cycled ...
- * EASY Kid Craft: Pipe Cleaner Flower Fairies
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Fun eBook
- * One of Our New Favorite Toys! Contina Bamboo Blo...
- * Preschool At Home: Pumpkin Play Dough
- Preschool At Home: Apple Themed Play Dough Recipe ...
- * Found Object Printmaking With Kids
- * Marbling Paper With Shaving Cream and Liquid Wat...
- * Jackson Pollock- Inspired Splatter Painting Outd...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Exploring Great Arti...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2009 (161)