Monday, September 6, 2010

Jackson Pollock- Inspired Splatter Painting Outdoors


We tried our hand at Outdoor Expressionism during 
(link to ebook so you can have your own messy fun!)
in August with a  Jackson Pollock-inspired splatter painting project.


I rounded up a collection of water bottles and empty containers  from the recycling
and drilled a few holes in the lids to make (disposable and recyclable) homemade squirt bottles.

I filled the bottles with watery, tempera paint 
NOTE: (with a dash of liquid soap added to ease with kid clean-up)
I also brought out our  collection of old tooth brushes perfect for flicking and spraying paint!


It's all in the wrist!


Yes, that's an old hair-coloring bottle... I have no idea where that came from! ; ) 


Happy Splatter Making!

Fondly,
pink and green mama

1 comment:

Kerri said...

This looks like so much FUN! EVEN for adults :) I would LOVE to do this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...