Wednesday, September 29, 2010
* Preschool At Home: Toddler Cleaning Set
"C" (age 3) always wants to help when I'm cleaning house so
I just hand her a rag or a duster to keep her out of the way but... she's on to me.
"C" knows it's not the same thing as the "real stuff" mommy is using.
Cue Family Fun Magazine to the rescue!
I totally forgot I had this little set up going for her big sister years ago until I saw
I got out our old child-sized caddy and added:
* a small Lint Roller
* a Spray Bottle with Water (on fine mist setting) and a couple of drops of essential lavender oil
*Some Rags (one cotton, one micro fiber)
* A small Dust Pan and child-sized Sweeper
And my new favorite (thank you Family Fun for the genius idea!!)
Our "Dust Bunny" made from one of daddy's old
partner-less gym socks and some sharpie marker embellishment!
Hey now, this isn't too shabby... maybe my hardwood will get clean after all!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Preschool At Home: Toddler Cleaning Set
- * Homemade Outdoor Play Kitchen From An Up-cycled ...
- * EASY Kid Craft: Pipe Cleaner Flower Fairies
- Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Halloween Fun eBook
- * One of Our New Favorite Toys! Contina Bamboo Blo...
- * Preschool At Home: Pumpkin Play Dough
- Preschool At Home: Apple Themed Play Dough Recipe ...
- * Found Object Printmaking With Kids
- * Marbling Paper With Shaving Cream and Liquid Wat...
- * Jackson Pollock- Inspired Splatter Painting Outd...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Exploring Great Arti...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2009 (161)