Monday, October 25, 2010
* Backyard Fun: Forts
With the fall weather upon us and fewer bugs (hooray!) the girls have been spending
A LOT of time in our backyard building very elaborate forts together and with their friends.
This one was my favorite.
I love the way they added the silk scarves (prayer flag style)
to the umbrella and use the slide as the door.
They even added beds, a sink, and a sled...because you never know when you'll need one.
How do your little ones take advantage of cooler fall temperatures?
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Not-So-Scary Play-Dough Monsters!
- * Fall Nature Table with a Halloween Twist!
- * Backyard Fun: Forts
- * Preschool At Home: Fridge Skeleton and Learning ...
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Fun With An Apple Theme
- * Shout - Go Play! and Card Giveaway
- * Homemade Three Little Pigs Finger Puppet Set
- * Preschool At Home: Exploration Light Table
- * Homemade Felt Pumpkin Game
- Halloween Eye Spy Rice Bottle
- * Halloween Sensory Box
- * Handmade Harry Potter-Style Quidditch Brooms
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Sensory Box
- * Mommy's Little Helper: iPod Headphones for Toddl...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (161)