Thursday, October 28, 2010
* Not-So-Scary Play-Dough Monsters!
My girls and I had fun making these Not-So-Scary Play-Dough Monsters
with some white pony (craft) beads (teeth) Googly Eyes (in assorted sizes)
and bits of Pipe Cleaners (chenille craft stems)
Such a simple and fun craft for a quiet after-school activity,
independent classroom center, halloween party, or weekend morning.
We used our yummy-smelling, homemade
Click HERE for the Recipe!
These would be fun to make as a more
permanent version with, salt-dough, Crayola's Model Magic or Sculpey's Pluffy Clay.
This activity (and many more) can be found in my
Happy Monster Making!
pink and green mama,
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Not-So-Scary Play-Dough Monsters!
- * Fall Nature Table with a Halloween Twist!
- * Backyard Fun: Forts
- * Preschool At Home: Fridge Skeleton and Learning ...
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Fun With An Apple Theme
- * Shout - Go Play! and Card Giveaway
- * Homemade Three Little Pigs Finger Puppet Set
- * Preschool At Home: Exploration Light Table
- * Homemade Felt Pumpkin Game
- Halloween Eye Spy Rice Bottle
- * Halloween Sensory Box
- * Handmade Harry Potter-Style Quidditch Brooms
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Sensory Box
- * Mommy's Little Helper: iPod Headphones for Toddl...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (161)