Monday, October 4, 2010
* Preschool At Home: Fall Sensory Box
The girls have been enjoying our two newest sensory boxes.
I made them a Fall Sensory Box (seen here) and a Halloween Sensory Box (more on that later).
We used dried Green Lentils... so fun to run through your fingers and pour back and forth!
Some little gourds and pumpkins from the Dollar Tree.
Silk fall leaves from my craft stash. Real acorns from the yard.
Little glass acorns I found at Michaels.
Then, we made some Fairy Friends to play with us too!
I'm hoping to make some gnomes soon.
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Not-So-Scary Play-Dough Monsters!
- * Fall Nature Table with a Halloween Twist!
- * Backyard Fun: Forts
- * Preschool At Home: Fridge Skeleton and Learning ...
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Fun With An Apple Theme
- * Shout - Go Play! and Card Giveaway
- * Homemade Three Little Pigs Finger Puppet Set
- * Preschool At Home: Exploration Light Table
- * Homemade Felt Pumpkin Game
- Halloween Eye Spy Rice Bottle
- * Halloween Sensory Box
- * Handmade Harry Potter-Style Quidditch Brooms
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Sensory Box
- * Mommy's Little Helper: iPod Headphones for Toddl...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2009 (161)