Last year, my daughters and I
to countdown to Christmas.
Each envelope contains a daily family activity
to help us slow down and enjoy
the month of December.
We can't wait to set it up again this year.
In case you want to make your own,
I wanted to post again this week so you would
have time to make one before December 1st!
Here is our Harris Family Advent List
1. Candlelit bath for the girls!
2. Make Paper Snowflakes and Decorate the Windows
3. Make a CD of Christmas Music for the playroom/mom's minivan.
4. Rootbeer Floats!
5. Bake something yummy with Mama
6. Make Christmas Cards for Friends/Family
7. Have hot chocolate with marshmallows.
8. Make a pipe cleaner candy cane or wreath.
9. Make a Paper Chain.
10. Use puppets to tell a Bedtime Story.
11. Have an indoor picnic.
12. Family Game Night (Wii, board games, puzzles?)
13. Make and Decorate a Gingerbread House.
14. Dance and Sing to Christmas Music.
15. Set up the Mouse Nativity.
16. Make a Christmas Craft.
17. Make a Christmas Ornament.
18. Dress Fancy for Dinner tonight.
19. Fashion Show with Clothes made out of gift wrap!
(Recycled from opening presents with grandparents)
20. Make and Hang Edible Gifts/ornaments for the Birds and Squirrels.
21. Surprise a neighbor with an act of kindness.
22. At Home Pedicures!
23. Watch a Christmas movie with popcorn.
24. Pick your Favorite Christmas book for mom (or dad) to read aloud.
25. Open Presents!
pink and green mama,