Friday, November 19, 2010
* Indian Corn Bubble Wrap Printmaking
to send to family and friends that wouldn't be with us to celebrate Thanksgiving.
I thought I'd re-post this craft
in case you want to recreate it with your own children or in your classroom this year.
Start with some scraps of plastic bubble wrap.
Paint with layers of orange, yellow, and red washable tempera or acrylic craft paint.
Press your painted bubble wrap
onto sheets of brown, orange, yellow construction paper.
(Brown paper grocery bags would be cool too!)
Keep some baby wipes or a wet rag handy to clean up painty fingers and hands as you work!
After the paint has dried, trace your child's feet to make the corn cobs
and let them cut them out.
Happy Bubble Wrap Printing!
pink and green mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Preschool At Home: Newspaper Delivery Toss Game
- * Countdown to Christmas: Homemade Family Advent C...
- * Nature's (Free!) Art Supplies
- * Thanksgiving Traditions: Turkey Bowl, Handprint ...
- * Giveaway: Creativity For Kids Kits
- * Giveaway: Ecosystem Notebooks
- * Preschool At Home: Clothespin Turkey Fine Motor ...
- * Indian Corn Bubble Wrap Printmaking
- * Preschool At Home: Fine Motor Practice Felt Butt...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Homemade Gifts Kids ...
- * Mod-Podge and Glass Dried Leaf Lanterns
- * 35 Times Around The Sun - Grown-Ups Rainbow Craf...
- Veteran's Day: A Special Thank You...
- * Leaf Rubbing Fall Votive Candles
- * Preschool At Home: Leaf Stringing Table Game
- * Displaying Children's Art Work - Corkboard Galle...
- * What I've Been Up To -- Costumes, Silent Auction...
- * Bye Bye to Binkies! Hello Build-A-Bear...
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2009 (161)